Landscape renovation and staging comes to your rescue! Landscape staging addresses the exterior of the house and primarily focuses on the choice of plant materials and their arrangement around the house. It also addresses the entire house exterior itself in terms of house color, window treatments, doors, roof and hardscapes such as driveways and walkways, fencing, etc. These are all potential areas for a prospective buyer to find a reason to reject your property for another more to their liking. DON'T let that happen to you!
I am a full-service landscape design, renovation and staging company. We meet with you and/or your realtor, perform an assessment of what is needed, provide recommendations, generate an estimate for the work and then perform the work for you. All you need do is sit back and watch the transformation take place. Typical areas I address are:
· Provide design recommendations that conform to the style and age
of your house as well as the surrounding neighborhood.
· Pump up the “Wow!” factor with color and interesting plant and
· Stage outdoor furniture and accessories.
· Remove or add trees/shrubs to increase light or shade.
· Relocate, rejuvenate or add new planting beds.
· Improve access to and around the outside of your house with
· Screen unsightly off-property views or enhance unused good views.
· Downplay less attractive on-site features such as utilities with
strategic screening and design rearrangement.
· Find and place outdoor art or boulders.
· Coordinate fence repairs and/or installation.
· Coordinate cleaning, repair or installation of decks, pergolas, arbors,
· Repair or install irrigation systems.
· Repair or install water features.
· Repair or install decorative or security lighting.
· Correct security and/or safety hazards such as trees, walkways, poor
· Create aesthetic and practical locations for waste and recycling
· Remove trash, abandoned materials/ vehicles.
· Arrange for scheduled maintenance to keep your property looking top-
· Legitimate opportunity to increase the asking price for the
property (often substantially above the cost of
· The ability to state that the property is professionally
landscaped’ in advertisements.
· Increase the overall house value.
· Interest more potential buyers to view your property.
· Turn a headache you don’t want to deal with over to
· Give you more time to have a personal life.
It’s a tough market out there and competition is the name of the game, especially when it comes to selling your home. Home staging, in which the inside of the home is rearranged or redesigned by an interior designer to entice a potential buyer to make an offer, has been a standard tool for savvy realtors and home sellers for many years. The question is - how do you get buyers to actually walk up to the front door in the first place instead of just driving by? The inside of the home can be fabulous. But if a potential buyer drives up to see a weedy lawn and beds; overgrown shrubs obscuring the front of the house; & ho-hum landscaping, they will drive away. You've lost the match before you even entered the competition.